Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

August Favourites!

This month I have been loving various different items which I can't wait to share with you all!

First of all is my Bourjous Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Orange Punch. I love how buildable the pigment is - you could have a light tint on the lips or make it really bold and bright. The colour is gorgeous and isn't as orange as the packaging makes it out to be, its closer to coral than orange. It claims it's 'water resistant' which it is for a little while, but you need to touch up throughout the day.

Next are a few clothing items I bought! One item is a midi skirt from H&M in the Black/Grey Colour. I've been wanting a midi skirt for quite a while and when I saw this skirt I practically ran to it! I think in autumn time it would look nice with the boots on my wishlist  and a leather jacket! Also, I managed to go to Kings Road in London and go to the Brandy Melville there! I fell in love with everything in the shop! I came out with a LBD with a cute criss-cross back, a tank top and a floral skirt!

This is the print of the skirt!

Throughout the summer I have been loving wearing Barry M's Gelly Paint nail varnish in Satsuma! It was perfect throughout the summer to keep my fingers and toes looking lush!

Barry M Gelly Paint in the
colour Satsuma



My summer reads have been To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I immensely enjoyed reading both the books and they kept me entertained from start to finish. The books took me about 2 days to finish both!
To Kill A Mocking Bird and
The Great Gatsby

A film that I greatly enjoyed watching this August was Now You See Me which is about a group of magicians who are being tracked down by the FBI because they reward their audiences with other people's money. It keeps you intrigued the whole way through and is definitely a film I'm going to buy on DVD!


That's it for my favourites, thanks for reading!

-A x






12 comments:

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird is such a great book! Love the print on that skirt too, very pretty!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is totally adorable! And I've heard mixed things about the movie now you see me and I was considering renting it...if you liked it I guess I will give it a try! Thanks!

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm wearing it right now haha! I would definitely recommend the film:)x

      Delete
  3. Love the print on that skirt
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that nail varnish! I love it too!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks so good! I have already seen this film. It's an very interesting film! The images is so amazing. I hope you like it!

    Robe pour vous

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Kill a Mockingbird and The Great Gatsby are two of my favorite books! I could read them over and over and not get tired of them!
    -Bianca
    The Impossibly Cute

    ReplyDelete